Who are Managed IT Service Providers?
Managed IT Service Providers also referred as Managed Service Providers (MSPs) are groups of professionals, who provide Information Technology (IT) services to other companies, whose core business isn't managing computers and other IT services, but they heavily rely on all IT related services in the back ground. Letting MSPs worry about their IT assets, these companies may enjoy the luxury of concentrating on their core business. This a win-win situation for both clients and MSPs.
Why Miracle Technologies Inc.?
We appreciate the competitive nature of MSP market, and our acknowledgement helps us strive to be the best. Here are few unique qualities, which distinguish us from the crowd:
- All of our administrators are certified seasoned professionals, who have successfully managed large enterprises for years. We have all joined together to provide the same level of service, which only large companies could enjoy up until now, to small and mid-size businesses.
- We understand that customer service is just as important as keeping our clients IT infrastructures secure and running. It helps us keep our clients proud, satisfied and loyal year after year.
- We have developed a proactive support model helps us identify and fix issues before they impact our clients.
- We are proud to have met all our service level agreements (SLA) year after year.
- We provide 24/7 proactive monitoring and helpdesk support.
- We provide monthly reports to ensure complete visibility because lot of work is performed in the background using our proactive support model.
- Our fee structure is transparent, extremely competitive, and there are no hidden costs ever. We are so confident that our prices are competitive that we have published them online, while our competition always hides this information.
- Our extensive free evaluation and surveys offer allows our clients to evaluate our services before making any decisions.
- Please visit SERVICES for detailed services offerings.