Let us start with the Cloud Computing definition from Wikipedia, “Cloud Computing is a style of computing in which dynamically scalable and often virtualized resources are provided as a service over the [I]nternet.” Even though most of us would like to keep Grid Computing and Cloud Computing separate but most of the Cloud Computing solutions offer blended version of Grid Computing and Cloud Computing. Most of these platforms charge you only for the resources, which you use within any given hour.
Even though some of us might be hesitant to move to the Cloud, Cloud Computing done right is probably the best move any company may make for years to come. Even though most Cloud Computing providers may claim that they replace your current IT Infrastructure, you should be very careful before giving in. Let us use one of the big Cloud Computing players Google as an example. Google’s cloud provides low cost or free email and documents storage/sharing solution, but what if you other applications, which you need to use, and these other applications might need shared access to the information, which is sitting in the Cloud. Where would you host these applications? How would you share information between these applications and the data in the Cloud? And, what if you have compliance requirements, which aren’t offered by Google. Don’t take it wrong, Google Cloud is a good solution. All we need to understand is that not all Cloud Computing solutions are meant for everyone.
Solution providers such as Miracle Technologies Inc. are stepping up and taking the challenge. For example, Miracle Technologies Inc. is taking a unique approach to offer the Cloud Computing solutions. Miracle Technologies Inc. is a NY based Managed Services Provider, and it is converting most of its existing and future clients to the Cloud after carefully analyzing all aspects of cost, technology and compliance. These solution providers are usually not tied to any particular platform or vendor, and they match best of the breed solutions with custom clients’ needs. The best part of these solutions is that all your applications are provided using a user friendly front-end, and you don’t need to worry about the pieces running in the background. For example, your email might be hosted in the Google Cloud, your data might be sitting at Amazon, and your servers might be using Microsoft Azure, but all of this will be provided to you using a consistent front-end interface.
In short, Cloud Computing is definitely the answer, but it needs to be done right.
Survive Recession by Saving IT Costs
The one industry, which should thrive in recession, is MSP. Don’t you agree? If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. Everyone is trying to cut costs, and IT/computers are at the heart of most companies. Most companies can’t afford to go back to Stone Age, so they have to keep their IT running. Now, what do you do, when you can’t afford your IT team, but you still need your computers running. Outsourcing IT support to MSPs would help alleviate huge IT budgets and companies would get even better support than internal IT department because most MSPs are highly organized and optimized their solutions overtime.
With all of these MSPs options available, most companies aren’t aware of their options to get some relief from recession using these tailored outsourced IT solutions. All it means is that you are letting highly qualified teams manage/monitor and optimize your IT/computer infrastructures, and these qualified individuals may lower your overall IT cost significantly without impacting the quality. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
JVM Error 102 Solution
Here is a step by step solution to JVM Error 102 courtesy of Miracle Technologies Inc.
- Download the latest Desktop Manager from BlackBerry site http://na.blackberry.com/eng/services/desktop/
- Download the latest BlackBerry device software from your service provider such as AT&T and Verizon.
- Download JL Cmder from JL_Cmder
- Connect your BlackBerry using USB to your computer/laptop
- It is good to have backup of your data and applications on your BlackBerry, but if you already received Error 102, it is probably too late. You may at least take your memory (if you added additional memory) out to preserve its contents
- Go to Start>Run>Type cmd
- In the command prompt, cd to the path, where you installed JL Cmder. For example, cd c:\Program Files\JL_Cmder
- Type JL_Cmder.cmd
- Select option 4 in the JL_Cmder window. It would wipe your BlackBerry
- After your BlackBerry reboots, JVM Error 102 will be replaced by Error 507
- Now, you may use your BlackBerry Desktop Manager to install all your applications again
- Installaing applications to your BlackBerry is a straight forward process
- After all applications have been installed, you will have to redo your application settings unless you have a backup copy to restore them
Miracle Technologies Inc. | http://www.miracletechs.com
- Miracle Technologies Inc. is a New York based comprehensive IT/Computer solutions provider serving all 50 states proudly maintaining 100% client satisfaction.
- NYC IT and Computer Support Specialist